Cruise the turquoise waters of the BVIs, explore hidden coves, snorkel or scuba dive reefs teeming with marine life and experience the islands on a private full-day sailing charter!
Charter Durations: From 4 nights up to 9 nights on the water!
Dining Options: Half board and full board meal packages available (details below)
- During months of Aug 1 to Oct 15th we will be in Southern Caribbean and can do charters in St Vincent and Grenadines or Grenada.
- During months of Nov 1 to July 10 we will be at Compass Point Marina in St Thomas USVI.
What to Bring:
- Bring clothes for open water (clothing for sunny, breezy conditions with the expectation of a little cooler breeze in the evening) and to swim in the evening.
- As always, bring sunscreen
- Starting at
Cruise the Virgin Islands on a Private Charter!
Who wants to stay at a boring hotel when you could book a sailing adventure aboard Lucky Me?
Lucky Me is a Lagoon 500 with four cabins/four heads for our guests. Arrive at your floating oasis and set sail on your own adventure. Be a part of the sail plan with your captains for your own private vacation. You can enjoy the sail and take a turn at the helm with your captain as your guide or sit back and enjoy the ride.
You can pick a private beach for a snorkeling or diving adventure with your own PADI divemaster. Or relax with the waves and rum punch on your floating mat, a cocktail hour with amazing canapés while you watch the sunset with unobstructed views. Indulge in meals planned especially for you and your guests, prepared by your attentive crew.
Perfect for thrill seekers, Lucky Me is a haven for those wishing to relax on the large deck space in the sun while enjoying a cool cocktail. Or would you prefer that drink at the floating bar? The experienced captain/chef crew ensure all the guests find what they are looking for on their special vacation.
This Virgin Islands boat charter is perfect for an all-inclusive vacation that will wow your guests. Choose your length of stay and meal plan and leave the rest to us.
You have two options for your stay:
1) The half board is inclusive of all breakfasts, half the lunches, and 1/3 the dinners included on the boat. There is an open domestic bar (beer, wine, vodka, and rum). Take in the local fare for your other meals.
2) The full board is all breakfasts, all but one lunch, and all but one dinner included on the boat. Full open bar every day. Take in the local fare for your other meals.
Any premium alcohol is available at cost plus 10% service charge. Please email us to let us know what you want or put into your note section of the booking.
While sailing on Lucky Me, enjoy a guided fun dive with your PADI divemaster to local dive spots or any area you would like to explore! Lucky Me is equipped with tanks and dive gear, including nitrox, for up to four dives a day. The abundant sea life in the Caribbean offers beautiful exploration in the crystal clear blue waters. Explore the underwater world of colorful coral and dazzling marine life in the crystalline waters of the Caribbean.
In addition, the powerful dinghy allows guests to enjoy the thrill of wakeboarding, tubing, and skiing. The divemaster captain is very knowledgeable of the islands, their best dive spots, and secluded anchorages.
About The Boat
Lucky Me catamaran is a U.S. Flagged vessel. With the port being in St. Thomas in the USVI, guests enjoy a unique combination of steady trade winds, sheltered waters, short passages, and protected bays and sounds. You can enjoy it all with the carefree ease of having a professional captain and chef to take care of operating the yacht. The trade winds generally average 10 to 20 knots most of the year, making this region superb for a relaxed holiday with all the satisfaction that comes from enjoying time on the water under sail. Temperatures average between 74°F and 87°F (24°C – 31°C).
Before booking, please review important charter information below:
- All rates are for the entire boat and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation
- Not included is a crew gratuity at your discretion is usually 15 to 20% of the yacht rates handed to the crew at the end of the charter
- All guests over 18 years wishing to fish in BVI must purchase a BVI license prior to boarding ask us for information
- Marina dockage if applicable upon the request of the charter guests is not included in the rates
- Fine wines, champagnes, and top-shelf liquors are not included and can be purchased upon request of the charter guests at their expense