Lucky Me is a luxury Lagoon 500 dive catamaran with three cabins in queen size comfort for guests and one cabin with two single beds. Cruising the
Caribbean in style, Lucky Me is equipped with tanks and dive gear, including nitrox (additional costs), for up to four dives a day.
In addition, the powerful dinghy allows guests to enjoy the thrill of knee-boarding, and tubing. Perfect for thrill seekers, Lucky Me is a haven also for those wishing to relax on the large deck space in the sun while enjoying a cool cocktail. Or would that drink be preferred at the floating bar? The experienced captain/chef crew ensure all the guests find what they are looking for on their special vacation. The divemaster captain is very knowledgeable about the islands, their best dive spots, and secluded anchorages. The chef is the perfect hostess, creating a unique Lucky Me atmosphere for guests in which to savor fine food.
Important Charter Information
- All rates are for the entire boat and are subject to change without notice prior to actual reservation
- Not included is a crew gratuity (usually 15 to 20% of the yacht rates handed to the crew at the end of the charter), mooring fees or customs fees
- All guests over 18 years wishing to fish in BVI must purchase a BVI license prior to boarding; ask us for information
- Marina dockage if applicable upon the request of the charter guests is not included in the rates
- Fine wines, champagnes, and top-shelf liquors are not included and can be purchased upon request of the charter guests at their expense