ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR SET SAIL AND DIVE WEBSITE
Set Sail and Dive is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Set Sail and Dive takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Set Sail and Dive Website:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Set Sail and Dive Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Set Sail and Dive Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Set Sail and Dive Website:
- Phone: +1 (954) 283-6717
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Mailing address: 2637 E Atlantic Blvd, Suite 35079, Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours. Over weekends, vacations, and holidays, there may be a longer response time.
COMPATIBILITY WITH BROWSERS AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
Set Sail and Dive Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of Set Sail and Dive Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
LIMITATIONS AND ALTERNATIVES
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Set Sail and Dive Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Set Sail and Dive Website:
- Empty Buttons: Our website is built using the content management system, WordPress. A slide show plugin used on our website has next and previous buttons that are missing text, because we are only using one image slide show. This slide show plugin is a third-party developed tool and we do not have the capability to have these removed. We have reached out to the third-party developer and have made them aware of the ADA non-compliance issue. These are empty buttons that do not provide any user benefit but wanted our users to know this.
Set Sail and Dive assessed the accessibility of Set Sail and Dive Website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation – the entire site was tested using the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, created by WebAIM.org, a third-party authority in web accessibility. The site is tested periodically to ensure any added or edited content and code conforms with the latest accessibility guidelines, as reported by the WAVE tool.
FORMAL APPROVAL OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Set Sail and Dive
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business day and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Set Sail and Dive, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.